Eligible voters in Fulton County have this weekend, October 27 and October 28, to vote for the November General and Special Election. Early voting ends Friday, November 2.
Weekend Early Voting Locations and Times
Saturday Voting: 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Sunday Voting: 12:00 noon to 5 p.m.
- Alpharetta Branch Library, 10 Park Plaza, Alpharetta, 30009
- Adams Park Library, 2231 Campbellton Rd., SW, Atlanta, 30311
- Johns Creek Environmental Campus, 8100 Holcomb Bridge Road, Alpharetta, 30022
- Fulton County Government Center, 130 Peachtree St., SW, 30303
- Buckhead Library, 269 Buckhead Ave., NE, Atlanta, 30305
- C.T. Martin Natatorium and Recreation Center, 3201 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr., SW, Atlanta, 30311
- Southeast Atlanta Library, 1463 Pryor Road, SW, Atlanta, 30315
- Northwest Branch at Scotts Crossing Library, 2489 Perry Boulevard, NW, Atlanta, 30318
- Northside Library, 3295 Northside Parkway, NW, Atlanta, 30327
- Southwest Arts Center, 915 New Hope Road, SW, Atlanta, 30331
- Wolf Creek Library, 3100 Enon Road, SW, Atlanta, 30331
- Chastain Park Recreation Center, 140 W. Wieuca Road, NW, Atlanta, 30342
- College Park Library, 3647 Main Street, College Park, 30337
- South Fulton Service Center, 5600 Stonewall Tell Road, College Park, 30349
- Welcome All Recreation Center, 4255 Will Lee Road, College Park, 30349
- Ponce De Leon Library, 980 Ponce De Leon Ave., NE, Atlanta, 30306
- Robert E. Fulton Ocee Library, 5090 Abbotts Bridge Road, Johns Creek, 30005
- Milton Library, 855 Mayfield Road, Milton, 30009
- East Roswell Branch Library, 2301 Holcomb Bridge Road, Roswell, 30076
- North Fulton Service Center, 7741 Roswell Road, Room 232, Sandy Springs, 30350
Early Voting Outreach Locations
Saturdays – 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sunday voting – 12 noon to 5 p.m.
Saturday, October 27 and Sunday, October 28
Helene S. Mills Senior Multi-Purpose Facility
515 John Wesley Dobbs, Ave., NE
Atlanta, GA 30312
Next week, Monday, October 29 – Friday, November, 2, is the last week to take advantage of early voting. Early voting polls will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 7 p.m.
For more information, sample ballots early voting locations and times, please log-on to www.fultonelections.com or call the Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections at 404-612-7072. Follow #FultonVotes on Twitter.