Listen to this article.
Fulton County voters can once again cast their ballots early for the Dec. 4, 2018 General and Special Election Runoff. Early voting locations will be open Monday, Nov. 26 through Friday, Nov. 30 from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Residents can verify their eligibility to vote in this runoff before heading to the polls.
“We are opening these 15 Early Voting locations to provide residents more opportunities to vote,” said Richard Barron, Director of Registration and Elections.
Early Voting Times and Locations
All location will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Alpharetta Branch Library, 10 Park Plaza, Alpharetta 30009
- Buckhead Library, 269 Buckhead Avenue, NE Atlanta 30305
- Chastain Park Gym, 140 Wieuca Road, NW Atlanta 30342
- College Park, Library 3647 Main Street, College Park 30337
- C.T. Martin Natatorium and Recreation Center, 3201 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr., SW, Atlanta 30311
- East Roswell Branch Library, 2301 Holcomb Bridge Rd., Roswell, 30076
- Fulton County Government, Center 130 Peachtree Street, SW Atlanta 30303
- Milton Library, 855 Mayfield Road, Milton 30009
- North Fulton Service Center, Room 232, 7741 Roswell Road, NE, Sandy Springs 30350
- Ponce De Leon Library, 980 Ponce De Leon Avenue, NE, Atlanta 30306
- Robert E. Fulton Ocee Library, 5090 Abbotts Bridge Road, Johns Creek 30005
- South Fulton Service Center, 5600 Stonewall Tell Road, College Park 30349
- Wolf Creek Library, 3100 Enon Road, Atlanta 30331
- Southwest Arts Center, 915 New Hope Road, Atlanta 30331
- Welcome All Recreation Center, 4255 Will Lee Road, College Park, 30349
Residents can verify their voter eligibility in this election by visiting www.mvp.sos.ga.gov.
Election Day for the 2018 General and Special Election Runoff will be Tuesday, Dec. 4. Eligible voters have to vote at their designated polling location on Election Day.
Visit www.fultonelections.com or call 404-612-7020 for more information.
Voters will choose between republican Brad Raffensperger and Democrat John Barrow for Secretary of State in the runoff.